Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 10

One thing I have learned about myself this week is that I never have to worry about becoming a heroin addict. I really do detest the shot. Right now I am up to three shots a night.  The doctor added Ganirelix to monthly injections to prevent premature ovulation.

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday to see how things are progressing.  Apparently my right ovary is being very lazy and the left one is doing all the work.  The doctor is expecting for the retrieval to take place towards the end of the week.

A funny thing did happen at the doctors yesterday. I had my legs up in the stirrups waiting for the ultrasound and the doctor inserts the probe and says "It will just be a minute, we are having computer issues". It was terribly awkward and I felt a little violated. It was definitely different from when I tell clients to hold for a minute because I am having computer issues

I'll be back at the doctor tomorrow morning and we will see what they see.

In other news, we put up our Christmas tree today. Christmas time is my favorite time of year.

XOXO

Love & Baby Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment