Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ten!!

I was a complete and total slacker yesterday  I went to the store to buy laundry detergent and ice cream and then I stopped to get a Slurpee. I spent the rest of the day relaxing.

Today I heard from the doctor's office and received the news that 10 eggs were fertilized, and that is really awesome. The nurse's exact words, not mine.  Hopefully a good number of them will develop and survive o day five.  I go in on Wednesday morning for the transfer. I think I am going to take the full day off of work so I can keep my legs up and relax the whole day.

I have felt like a pill popper the last 2 days with all the meds I am on right now. Once a day I take Medrol 16 mg (at night), low dose aspirin 81 mg and the prenatal vitamin. Twice a day I take an antibiotic and Estradiol 2 mg, I'm also on Crinone 8% (gel) once a day. I have to keep a daily checklist to make sure I don't forget anything.

Unfortunately Michael won' be able to take any time off on Wednesday morning to come with me. It makes me sad because he should be there at that moment. If it is successful Michael will regret being there.  My mom is going to come with me so I can have some moral support with me.

I'm trying stay positive and hopeful, but realistic. Everyone I know who has done this has not been successful the first time. I'm hoping to be the first.

xoxo
Love and Baby Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment