Saturday, December 22, 2012

Patience may be a virtue, but I don't care

December 22

I spent the last couple of days driving myself crazy over every symptom and lack of symptom. I joined some trying to conceive boards and I really think they just added fuel to the fire. I did read that you can start getting a positive test 9 days after transfer. Yesterday was the 9th day. I debated taking a test not wanting to ruin my Christmnas, but I told myself if it turned out negative it wouldn't be the end of the world, it would just be too soon and I would wait until after the holidays. But if it was positive it would be the best Christmas present ever.



That's right you are seeing two lines, the second one is kind of faint but it is there! After years of taking tests and never seeing two lines, I think I was in shock for a few minutes. I then confirmed with Nurse R that none of the medication I was on would cause a false positive and she said it wouldn't and congratulations. I took another test this morning and the second line appeared faster and brighter than yesterday. It looks like my life long dream is coming true. My prayers are answered. 

XOXOX
Love and Sticky Baby Glue





No comments:

Post a Comment