Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's Official

I went in this morning for official pregnancy test. I was prepared for a long wait because the waiting room was full. But Nurse R saw me and pulled me right back. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes. The waiting until 4:00 in the afternoon really sucked though. I knew I was pregnant but I really wanted to hear what my hCG levels were. They ended up leaving me a message because my possessed phone never rang, but it is confirmed that I am pregnant and the magic number is 4150. I go back on Monday for another test to see if the numbers increased.  I am so excited.

I bought a small dry erase board so we can start taking progress pictures.  Now I just can't wait for the ultrasound to see how many stuck. I have a feeling it is only little girl, but we will see how good my intuition really is.

Well, it has been a long day. I am off to bed. Looking forward to Michael and I both being off of work tomorrow!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment