Monday, December 3, 2012

Lollipops and Brownies


I really do have the best husband in the world.  I am sure that giving nightly shots isn’t his cup of tea, but he is always patient and gentle, even when I regress back to a 3 year old.  The other day, I was having an exceptionally difficult time with receiving the shots, to the point that I was in tears.  Michael suggested I think of some of my favorite things, so I said lollipops and brownies. He then proceeded to turn it into a song.

Lollipops ad Brownies, Lollipops and brownies
Lollipops and Brownies are a unicorn’s favorite food

He now sings it to me every night as he is giving me the shots.  We will probably have to add on to it.

I had another check up today. The right ovary decided it didn’t want to be left out and joined in the fun. We had a couple of 12s and 13s on. The left side has had about 8 follicles ranging 13 and 17. I’ll be going back on Wednesday, but they expect that will be the last scan, so only two more nights of multiple shots. There will be one more injection, a trigger shot for ovulation and then it will be retrieval time!

I'll be back on Wednesday.

xoxox
Love & Baby Dust

1 comment:

  1. I hate trigger shots! Can't wait to read your blog about retrieval!

    ReplyDelete