Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 3

I had a brief moment of panic today when I realized Michael wasn't going to be home in time tonight to give me my injections. For about half a second I considered doing it myself, but I started getting nauseous. I then asked my mom to help out, but she turned a little green.  Thankfully, my sister has come to the rescue. My niece and nephew both had PICC lines when they were younger, so she isn't too squeamish.  She will be arriving tonight to help me out. I am a little nervous though.  I am just now starting to not feel anxious when it time for Michael to do it. I am sure it will be fine though.

I am starting to have some minor side effects  from the medications.  The last two nights I woke up with hot flashes and today I have been so exhausted. I haven't felt like doing too much.  After my walk and breakfast I vegged out on the couch for about 5 hours.  I finally got up and went grocery shopping and did a little housework, but now I am just relaxing waiting for my sister to get here, before I turn in for the night.

I have three doctor appointments this week for Trans-vaginal ultrasounds and blood work  Oh Joy, more needles. My appointments are all at 8 in the morning and I am expecting them to last 2 hours. There is always a wait at the doctor's office.I'll be working 11-8 this week. It is going to be a long week. But I am going to my best to not stress and to get a lot of rest. I'm growing winning eggs.

*edit* My sister did a great job giving me my shots!

xoxox
Love & Baby Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment