Friday, May 3, 2013

22 Weeks

Sorry for no update last week, I was fighting a nasty cold barely made it out of the bed all week.

Week 22 has been a great one so far.  Baby kicks are the most amazing thing. Whenever I am having a bad, one of the babies will kick me and I can't help but smile. I have two little miracles growing inside of me, life can't be too bad.  The other night I had a Slurpee and the Twinjas went crazy, kicking up a storm.  Caleb and I could actually see the kicks.  Michael was at work so he missed it :(

This week the babies are about 11 inches long and should weigh about 1 pound each, about the size of a papaya. They're starting to look more like their newborn selves. They are sleeping in cycles for 12 - 14 hours a day.

Mommy is doing well I have more energy, but I am more uncomfortable.  It is harder to do things, like picking up things off the floor when I drop it or getting clothes out of the washer machine.  By the time dinner time comes around I feel like I don't have any room left for food. Sometimes I have trouble catching my breath.


22 Weeks
Total weight gain: 21 pounds (doing good, 24 pounds by 24 weeks reduces the chances of preterm labor)
Maternity Clothes? Yes! I'm embracing the bump, while it is still cute
Stretch Marks? No, moisturizing three times a day
Sleep?Still hard finding a comfortable position to sleep in.
Best Moment this week? Babies kicking
Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night
Food Craving? Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing this week!
Gender prediction? One of each.I was right!
Labor Signs? No and hopefully not for a very long time.
Symptoms? Shortness of breath
Belly Button in or out? Kind of flat
Wedding rings on or off? On but it keeps slipping off.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to? Designing the nursery.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment