Sunday, April 14, 2013

20 Weeks

20 weeks and the big news is that we are expecting a little girl and a little boy! I couldn't be more thrilled to have  my perfect pairs. Dreams can come true! Baby 1, (my camera shy one) is the girl and Baby 2, (my little show off) is the boy. I had to rush our last night and buy them outfits, not their first ones, my sister beat me to that.



Here are same pictures from the party.









So how are the babies this week? If they were singletons then they would be about 10 1/2 ounces in weight and 6 1/2 inches long from head to rump, about the size of a banana. Their swallowing more now. Their taste buds are working now too.

How's Mommy?  I am feeling fine? No new symptoms.  I have a little bit more energy, but I still feel worn out by the end of the day. But that is better than being worn out by 3.  I have a few new symptoms to look forward to. Leg cramps, heart burn, shortness of breath, mild swelling, 

How far along? 20





20 Weeks
Total weight gain: 19 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Yes! Maternity dresses are really cute.
Stretch Marks? No, moisturizing three times a day
Sleep? It's already difficult finding positions to sleep in. But I am staying up until 9 most night now!
Best Moment this week? Gender reveal party!
Miss Anything? Chicken
Food Craving? Nachos
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing this week!
Gender prediction? One of each.I was right!
Labor Signs? No and hopefully not for a very long time.
Symptoms? Fatigue, cramping, break outs
Belly Button in or out? Kind of flat
Wedding rings on or off? On but it keeps slipping off.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to? Working the nursery


Lilypie Maternity tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment