Monday, April 1, 2013

18 weeks


This week the twins are about 5 1/2 inches long and weigh almost 7 ounces, about the size of a sweet potato. They can flex their legs and arms and I should be feeling them move soon.  I think I may have felt a flutter the other day but I can't be sure. Their yawning, hiccuping, swallowing and sucking now!

I am feeling good, just still tired all the time but no new complaints.

We had a great 4 year anniversary/babymoon. We rented a hotel room overlooking the ocean and it was nice to relax and reconnect. Our 18 week photo is taken where we were married.


How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain: 14 pounds (I am a little behind schedule)
Maternity Clothes? Yes!
Stretch Marks? No, but I have a moisturizing routine down
Sleep? I fall asleep easily, but wake up due to potty breaks and allergies and can't fall back asleep
Best Moment this week?Celebrating our four year anniversary with a room on the beach.
Miss Anything? Still cocktails.
Food Craving? nachos
Anything making you queasy or sick?Nothing this week
Gender prediction? One of each.
Labor Signs? No and hopefully not for a very long time.
Symptoms? Fatigue, cramping
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On but it keeps slipping off.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to? Seeing the babies next week.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment