Wednesday, May 8, 2013

23 Weeks

23 Weeks, about 14 more weeks to go! WooHoo!  According to BabyCenter.com the twinjas are 11 inches long and weight a little over a pound, but at my amazing ultrasound yesterday I found out they weigh 1 1/2 pounds. They are about the size of a grapefruit. Babies are doing great and everything looks great. I'm doing well too!  It was so nice being able to see the babies, even though I had been able to feel them the past week.  I could have spent all afternoon watching them kick each other. Baby Girl wasn't so shy this week and we actually got some pretty good profile shots of her.  Baby Boy was a ham a usual.  He turned his face towards us and crossed his arms in an X.

The babies sense of movement is developed now so if I want to dance around to Prince, they can feel me move. Their blood vessels in the lungs are developing to prepare for breathing and they are hearing more noises outside of the womb. They can also dream during their time asleep.




23 Weeks
Total weight gain: 23 pounds (doing good with gaining a pound a week, scary but anything for my babies)
Maternity Clothes? Yes! They are cute and comfy.
Stretch Marks? No, moisturizing three times a day
Sleep?It's difficult but I get my best sleep the nights Michael rubs my feet.
Best Moment this week? Seeing the babies on the ultrasound and watching them kick each other.
Miss Anything? Chicken
Food Craving? Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing this week!
Gender prediction? One of each.I was right!
Labor Signs? No and hopefully not for a very long time.
Symptoms? Shortness of breath, itchy stomach (not scratching though), heart palpitations
Belly Button in or out? Kind of flat
Wedding rings on or off? On but it keeps slipping off.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to? Mother's Day!


Lilypie Maternity tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment