Monday, June 20, 2011

The Waiting Game

Has it really only been four days since my IUI? Do I really have to wait 11 days to take a pregnancy test?  The waiting has to be the worst part so far.  I keep going through a roller coaster of emotions between being 100% sure that it didn't work and being very hopeful that it did work.  It doesn't help that right now MB and I are arguing. Same fight different day.  MB is currently collecting workman's comp and he spends most of every day doing nothing productive at all and I get completely fed up with having to work full time and then coming home and having to do all the housework.

Today he spent the day at the beach with his friends.  Mondays are the days his check comes in, instead of leaving the beach early enough to get the mail and go to the bank, he conveniently forgot that his his check would be here.  I just wish he would be more responsibly.  I love him but it can be very frustrating.

Well, it is off to bed for me, when I wake up tomorrow it will only be 10 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment