Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dreams

I woke up this morning dreaming about babies. Nothing specific, just a baby floating through the sky.  Obviously I have babies on the brain. But I woke up feeling hopeful.   There is an inspirational message my doctor has in his office.  It is a baby sitting in God's lap asking if his parents are ready for him and eventually after the struggle, God says they are ready because the they grew as people going through this experience and god sends the baby down and the woman becomes pregnant.

My dream reminded me of that. I felt like my future child was watching me, waiting for me to be truly ready for her to arrive.  I just need to keep the faith and believe it it will happen when the time is right. This experience definitely makes me feel a little crazy. 

I guess I will keep taking my prenatal vitamins and not drinking

No comments:

Post a Comment