Wednesday, June 29, 2011

2 more sleeps

2 more sleeps until I get to wake up and take a pregnancy test.  I haven't even bought a test yet.  I am pretty sure I am going to start any day now, so I haven't wanted to waste the money.  I will probaby wait until Friday afternoon to buy a test. I know it isn't good to be pessimistic but the pain from being let down month after month is overwhelming.  I have a feeling this month will be even worse since I was my first IUI.

I wish DH was more supportive.  He knows when the test date is since he was there when the doctor told me when I could take the test and he hasn't said anything to me at all. He hasn't give me any words of encouragement or even asked how I was doing. It would be nice if he would even acknowledge that this could be a stressful time.

Oh well 2 more days and then we are taking 2 months off, for my surgery in August.

In other news.  I have an interview tomorrow, withhin the same company just a different department.  I currently work in a 401K call center and I hate spending 8 hours of the day on the telephone.  I am interviewing for an administritave assistant position for the director of a different department. I am not sure if it is exactly what I want. I am praying on it to make the right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment