Tuesday, June 21, 2011

10 Days to go

For some reason I have it in my head that the IUI was not successful.  I know a positive attitude can go a long way but I hate getting my hopes up just to be disappointed. I told MB and his response was that women can usually tell about these things.  I am not sure where he was going with that repsonse.  I really hope that he reads "What to Expect When She's Not Expecting".  I really think it will helpful for him.  Another thing I liked about the book was that it made feel normal. I am not the only one who feels the way I do. When MB reads it maybe he won't look at me crazy the next time I start crying at a preview for the new Winnie the Pooh movie.

Now in news outside my infertility, CB went to spend some time with his mom. The house is quiet and a little lonely without him.  I have been very blessed to have CB in my life.  he is growing into a remarkable young man.  I like to think that I had something to with that.

MB and I are working on our differences. We will get over it, we always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment