Saturday, January 26, 2013

9 Weeks!

I've made it to month three and the babies are no longer embryos they have graduated to fetus status!  Their about the size of grapes and measure .9 inches and weigh .07 ounces. They no longer have tails (supposedly, but I'm not sure they aren't aliens I haven't wanted one drop of chocolate since I have been pregnant).  They have tiny earlobes and the mouth, nose and nostrils are more distinct.

As for me, my all day sickness is more intense, I spend a lot of time in the work bathroom.  I'm still quite moody, easily irritated.  It kind of makes working in a call center challenging.

Weekly Status Check


How far along? 9 Weeks
Total weight gain: 0
Maternity Clothes? Still no, but I did wear my belly band twice last week
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? Still tired, but find it hard to sleep
Best Moment this week? Finally scheduling my first OB/GYN appointment
Miss Anything? The energy to do the things I need to do.
Food Craving?Pickles, I know it is such a cliche.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still sick all day.
Gender prediction? I am going with one of each
Labor Signs? No and hopefully not for a very long time.
Symptoms? Sore boobs, tired, nausea, crazy dreams, bloating and constipation.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Moody.
Looking forward to? Ultrasound on Tuesday, bringing my mom with us :)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment