Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Good Bye 2012. . . Hello 2013

Dear 2012,

We had some issues. It was a difficult year and some days it never seemed like the light at the end of the tunnel was just a train coming to run me over. There were days when all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry.  But with the support and love of family and friends I made it through.  I was ready to write 2012 off as the worse year ever, but a double line changed it to a wonderful year. 2012 was the year I learned I was going to be a Mommy. So 2012, I bid you a fond adieu.


Dear 2013,

I have such hope you.  I can't wait for everything the year will bring.  Mainly the birth of my little one. In 2013 I vow to to stop putting off things for tomorrow that I can do today. If I want to do something and the means to do it, I will. I will laugh more and dance in the rain. I will love more and give more hugs and praise than criticisms. I will continue to grow and be the best wife, stepmom and mom I can be.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment