Monday, January 21, 2013

8 Weeks: Part 2

I didn't want to make my last entry too long, but I am using this blog as a way to chronicle all aspects of this amazing journey.

According to TheBump.com, the babies are about the size of raspberries. They weigh about .04 ounces and measures about .63 inches Their moving their arms and legs like crazy.  Fingers and toes are only slightly webbed and the tail is gone!  Babies' taste buds are starting to develop too!

As for Mom, the site says that I can expect my hormones to cause crazy dreams, a super sense of smell, fatigue and nausea.  I can agree that is accurate.  I am having some crazy sex dreams.  I have all day sickness and just want to sleep all the time.

I am stealing this idea from some other blogs, a weekly status check.

How far along? 8 Weeks
Total weight gain: 0
Maternity Clothes? No, but I did buy a belly band, for my more bloated days.
Stretch Marks? No, but I have already started with the coco butter.
Sleep? All I want to do is sleep, but I wake up in the night to potty and then I realize I am hungry and then I am wide awake for about an hour.
Best Moment this week? Seeing the twins on twins on the ultrasound.
Miss Anything? After a stressful day at work, I miss my glass of wine, but I pretty much I gave up the bad stuff when we started the IVF cycle.
Food Craving? Potatoes and Apples.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, pretty much queasy all day, dry heaving occasionally. I bought some seabands and they seem to help a bit.
Gender prediction? One of each or two girls. I always pictured myself with twin girls.
Labor Signs? No and hopefully not for a very long time.
Symptoms? Sore boobs, tired, nausea, crazy dreams, bloating and constipation.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy mostly, but the littlest things can make me burst into tears.
Looking forward to? My first appointment with with my ob/gyn and the next ultrasound.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment