Thursday, January 3, 2013

Latest Test Results

Between the overtime and growing life I am exhausted. I feel like a zombie trying to make it through each day. I hear it gets better after the first trimester.

I received my results from my second blood test.  Drum roll please. . . The Hcg levels were 19,350!! That is pretty high. In week five the average levels are between 18 - 7340. You should expect them to double every 48 hours. I'm doubling about every 43 hours. Is it possible there is more than one?  We have an ultrasound on the 18th, so we should find out then. From what I have been reading we should be able to hear the heartbeat then too :)

Caleb came back home on the 31st. We decided we were going to tell him but now.  The decision was made while we were watching TV and I burst into tears over something silly. Michael says to me, "Should we tell him?" I said yes, so he says "LaTisha is knocked up" Not the way I would do it, but classic Michael. He took it pretty well and I think he is looking forward to being a big brother,

Now it is just more waiting. Continually praying for a successful pregnancy and a healthy baby.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment