Saturday, July 6, 2013

Ultrasounds and Maternity photos

My last entry I mentioned my ultrasound but there were some details I didn't get to share that I want to make sure I remember.  Happy thoughts to help me get through these next few weeks. I may repeat myself.

Baby Girl weighed about 4.5 pounds and has a head full of hair. Baby Boy weighed about 4.2 pounds with some peach fuzz.  Both babies are head down, Baby Boy has head tucked up under his sisters chin, like she is comforting him.  At the time, Baby Boy had a full tummy and had his hand between his legs. Baby Girl was practicing her breathing and was playing with her umbilical cord.  They are both so big we couldn't get any decent shots of the Twinjas.

I had some maternity photos taken at 27 weeks by my dear friend Nicole. I think they turned out great and I really appreciate her taking the time out of her busy schedule to take and edit the pictures.  I am going to share a few of them today.











Lilypie Maternity tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment