Sunday, July 7, 2013

32 Weeks

Another week down, we have made it to 32 weeks.  If I wasn't so big I do a little dance. According to babycenter.com the babies should weigh about 3.75 pounds, but we know from last week that they way a little bit more than that. I should be gaining about a pound a week, and half of that should go to word the babies. Hopefully with twins that doesn't mean I will pounds a week with each of them gaining half a pound. That would give me about 13 pounds worth of babies at 37 weeks.  I won't have another ultrasound for 4 more weeks, so I probably won't know their final wait until delivery day. I am still hoping to make it to 37 weeks but I'm not sure if my body can handle it.  They have toenails fingernails and real hair now.

32 Weeks
Total weight gain: 33 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Yes, since I am at home all the time I live in Michael's t-shirts and boxers
Stretch Marks? A few on my hips.
Sleep? I miss sleep. Some nights I just cry.
 Best Moment this week? Getting my maternity photos
Miss Anything? Cold Cuts, Sleep
 Food Craving? Candy
 Gender prediction? One of each. I was right!
 Labor Signs? I think I am occasionally experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions
 Symptoms? The worst this week has been pain in the ribs from them kicking and the shortness of breath
Belly Button in or out? Starting to pop out a little.
 Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy, nervous
 Looking forward to? Making it to week 33

No comments:

Post a Comment