Monday, February 18, 2013

12 weeks

We are getting closer to the end of the first trimester. Supposedly, my hormones are quieting and my symptoms are going away and I feeling less emotional. Ha, apparently my body hasn't gotten the memo. The experts say that my "morning" sickness and fatigue may be replaced with headaches and dizziness.  Well, I wouldn't say replaced, they have joined the party. Lucky me. I just keep reminding myself that these symptoms are all blessings. My little ones are doing well.

My little miracles are the size of plums right now, measuring about 2.1 inches long and weigh about .49 ounces.  Their reflexes are developing, their fingers and will start to open and close and their toes will curl. Most of their critical systems are fully formed and their brains are developing fast. Their eyes have moved to the front of their heads and are no longer on the sides.


How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain: 1
Maternity Clothes? I have broken out some maternity tops.  I don't have much a belly, but my shirts are too clingy and I just look like I ate too many donuts.
Stretch Marks? Nope, but I am constantly moisturizing.
Sleep? I have a grandmother's bedtime, in bed before 9.
Best Moment this week? Scoring the double stroller and infant carriers I decided on for $100.00 off of Craigslist. Getting some cute maternity clothes at a consignment shop for a steal and driving to Daytona with Michael for Dinner at Sloppy Joe's and watching A Good Day to Die Hard for Valentine's Day
Miss Anything? Chocolate
Food Craving? Red meat, potatoes, peach sorbet
Anything making you queasy or sick? I have no desire for chocolate
Gender prediction? One of each or two girls.
Labor Signs? No and hopefully not for a very long time.
Symptoms? Sore boobs, tired, nausea, crazy dreams, bloating and constipation, headaches.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Moody.
Looking forward to? Sharing the news with a few more people after the first trimester.




Lilypie Maternity tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment