Friday, February 8, 2013

11 weeks

11 weeks! The babies are the size of limes now. Their about 1.6 inches long and weigh about .25 ounces. They are almost fully formed.  Even though I can't feel them yet, they are moving around like crazy with graceful movements. Their diaphragms are forming so they are also hiccupping  Best news yet, their fingers and toes are no longer webbed!

As for me, I am still the same, no change to the all day sickness and exhaustion. There is a new evil word on vocabulary. Constipation. Normally I wouldn't mention it, but no one told me, so hopefully this will help someone else. Fiber, Fiber, Fiber!!!


How far along? 11 Weeks
Total weight gain: 0
Maternity Clothes? Not yet, but I am embracing the elastic and low rise pants
Stretch Marks? Nothing yet
Sleep? Still pretty tired all the time
Best Moment this week? I had one day of not having all day sickness.
Miss Anything? Chicken.
Food Craving? Red meat
Anything making you queasy or sick? Chicken still makes me queasy
Gender prediction? One of each or two girls. I am still sticking with this prediction
Labor Signs? No and hopefully not for a very long time.
Symptoms? Sore boobs, tired, nausea, crazy dreams, bloating and constipation.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Moody
Looking forward to? The nausea going away.




Lilypie Maternity tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment