Monday, February 4, 2013

10 Weeks


We have made it to the ten week mark! Time is going by so quickly yet so slowly at the same time. I am just ready to get through the first trimester where the risk of miscarriage is higher. I'm just continually praying and keeping the faith that God will keep my little ones safe.

This week my miracles are about 1.2 inches long and weigh about .14 ounces.  Their about the size of prunes now.  They have working arm joints and bones and cartilage are starting to form. Vital organs are fully formed and are starting to function.  Their fingernails and hair are starting appear too. There is even some kicking and swallowing going on in there too!

Mommy is still incredibly nauseous. Babies really do not like oatmeal. Breakfast this morning was the first time I actually had to rush to prevent myself from vomiting all over myself.  I wish I could sleep for 12 hours night and take a nap during the day. Growing people is hard work. According to Babycenter.com before I got pregnant my uterus was the size of a small pear and is now the size of a grapefruit. That explains why it is hard to fasten my parents. Still waiting for my boobs to get bugger though. I"m hoping the doctor will give me clearance to start walking again I miss my walks on the beach

How far along? 10 Weeks
Total weight gain: -1
Maternity Clothes? Not yet, but I am embracing the elastic and low rise pants
Stretch Marks? Nothing yet
Sleep? Still pretty tired all the time
Best Moment this week? Sharing the news with Michael's parents. Lunch with a friend who had a baby two months ago. It was nice chatting and she gave me a bunch of maternity clothes.
Miss Anything? Coffee
Food Craving? Red meat
Anything making you queasy or sick? Chicken and oatmeal
Gender prediction? One of each or two girls. I always pictured myself with twin girls.
Labor Signs? No and hopefully not for a very long time.
Symptoms? Sore boobs, tired, nausea, crazy dreams, bloating and constipation.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy, prone to bouts of crying or yelling
Looking forward to? Doctor appointment next week and getting my list of questions answered

Lilypie Maternity tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment