Saturday, January 3, 2015

Resolutions

I have 10 resolutions,  for 2015.  It's a good thing I've decided sleep is overrated.

My first goal is to read 12 books. My original plan was to start with Gone Girl, but I remembered I bought Shiver of Light by Laurell Hamilton months ago, so I am starting with it. I've decided to meet my goal by reading 15 minutes a day, after I put the Twinjas in bed and before housework.

My second goal is to lose 50 lbs. I am going to start by making small lifestyle changes. Parking farther away, cutting down to small iced coffee in the morning and eating more of a Paleo diet.

My third goal is to sell more Scentsy and Perfectly Posh. I am going to try to do one party a month for each, find vend or events and flood social media.

To be continued,  someone is calling "Mommy"

No comments:

Post a Comment