Friday, June 5, 2015

Potty Training

Random Tibits from our potty training journey.

Day 1:

* They love their potties.  They love pushing  them around, climbing on them and using them as chairs when they are fully clothed.

* Rylee managed to pee on the floor twice, but it wasn't in her pants, so I'm putting that in the win column.

* Potties were still in unused by the end of the day.

Day 2: I woke up with a migraine and had afternoon errands, so I knew we weren't going to be able to continue the potty every 20 minute method. Today I just asked if they wanted to sit on the a few times throughout out the day. Rylee requested to sit on it once, but the potty is still dry. I bet myself a milkshake that someone will go in the potty tomorrow while I am at work.

Day 3: Guess who is getting a milkshake?
Robbie and Rylee both used the potty!

The rest of the week the have been resistant,  seeing potty time as an annoyance.  So for now we are just offering the potty and keeping in plain sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment