Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year. New Me. Blah, Blah Blah

2014 was a painful year, I saw my marriage fall apart and we lost Caleb. There were moments of joy, thanks to my Twinjas and my marriage is slowly coming back together.  I have a list of goals for 2015 and plan to use this blog to help me stay on track. 

1. Read 12 books in 2015. I am starting with Gone Girl.
2. Lose 50 lbs
3. Sell enough Scentsy and Perfectly Posh to go on 4 weekend getaways.
4. Get a better handle on our finances.
5. Read the bible daily.
6. Keeping the house clean and organized
7. Play dates for Twinjas.
8. Dates for Michael and me.
9. Spend time with friends. 
10. Be a blessing to others. 

Over the next few days, I'll write out my plans to achieve these goals.

Here's to a year filled with love, peace, hugs, dancing and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment