Saturday, March 2, 2013

14 weeks

Hello second trimester I am so happy to reach you.  It is still so amazing to me to actually be pregnant. I have waited and prayed so long for this, that I can't help but be happy no matter what else is going on. I knew it was possible to love someone before you actually met them. I was in love with Michael before we ever met in person and I love my little miracles so much already. That love grows more and more everyday.

I am happy to report that my nausea has abated some. I haven't gotten sick in the last two days.  Now if the fatigue would just go away, things would be perfect. Well except for the headaches, dizziness and cramping. I am constantly hungry. I actually eat lunch twice a day.  It's hard getting in 600 extra healthy calories. I'm hoping to be able to start walking again. It's hard though with all the overtime at work.

This week the babies are the size of a lemon. (Honestly that doesn't sound much different than a size of a peach. But is a huge change from when they were just the size of a poppy seed). The should measure about 3.4 inches and weigh 1.5 ounces. The are probably spending their time wiggling around and sucking their thumbs. Their kidneys, livers and spleens are all doing their jobs now. Their bodies are growing faster than their heads and their arms are more in proportion with with their bodies. Their also starting to develop an ultra-fine hair all of their bodies called lanugo, designed to keep them warm.


How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain: 2
Maternity Clothes? I'm still in maternity tops. I'm able to get by wearing elastic skirts and using my belly band.
Stretch Marks? Nothing yet, but I moisturize religiously.
Sleep? I still go to bed early, but since I have increased my water intake I have to get up more frequently in the middle of the night.
Best Moment this week? Having lunch with my sister.
Miss Anything? Rum, it was a rough week at work.
Food Craving? Taco Bell and Cherry Slurpees
Anything making you queasy or sick? Chicken
Gender prediction? One of each or two girls.
Labor Signs? No and hopefully not for a very long time.
Symptoms? Sore boobs, tired, nausea, crazy dreams, bloating and constipation, headaches.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On but it keeps slipping off.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Moody.
Looking forward to? My ultrasound on Tuesday and getting to see the babies.


Lilypie Maternity tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment